100wc week #19

                                                               drainpipe

I was reading one late afternoon after a long day at work. I looked up from my book and I saw a blotchy spot at the top of the drainpipe. It came down the drainpipe and burst through the end of the drainpipe. I was shocked to see a ninja stand by the garage. He took one look at me and morphed into a whisky jack and flew away. I called the plumber and he didn't believe me when i told him my story about the ninja.

Comments

  1. The ninja should be standing by the garage. I think to set you scene you may want to say you were reading outside enjoying the evening sun, or in a hammock. This then places you outside and helps with consistency in your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week #22

100 wc week #21

100wc week 29